2017 RV Rental Rates & Info.
Camping without owning an RV, it doesn’t get any better!
Your Outdoor Adventure comes fully equipped on Site 305 … includes campsite fee, picnic table, outdoor deck, fire ring and access to all the amenities of our campground.
Our 44′ Rental RV, known as Wilda’s Roost, sleeps up to 7 people (4 adults) in comfort with bunk beds for the kids. It is positioned on a full service campsite. The kitchen has a fridge/freezer. Prepare food on the stove, in the oven or microwave. Better yet, grill out over an open fire! You just need to pack bedding, towels, personal items and food.
(Note: Mobile Users may need to use horizontal scrolling to view this table.)
|44' Rental RV (Wilda's Roost)|
|Accommodates||4 adults, 3 kids|
|Sun-Thurs. (per night)||$159 +Tax|
|Fri & Sat. (per night)||$169 +Tax|
|Holidays (3 nights)||$507 +Tax|
|5 Nights, Mid-Week|
(Check-in Sun., Check-out Fri.)
|Note: RV rental includes campsite fee.|
• TWO-NIGHT MINIMUM STAY FOR WEEKEND RESERVATIONS.
• NO SMOKING IN THE RV. AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF $250 WILL BE CHARGED IF ANYONE SMOKES INSIDE THE RV.
• PETS NOT ALLOWED WHEN RENTING THE RV.
• NO TENTS ALLOWED ON CAMPSITE.
• CHECK-IN AFTER 3:00 p.m., CHECK OUT 11:00 a.m.
Credit card is required for the security deposit.